These items have been made available for educational and recreational purposes. You are responsible for using these materials in accordance with Title 17 of the United States Code and any other applicable statutes and regulations.
For further information on copyright law, please visit www.copyright.gov
Reporting a Copyright Violation
As required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA"), the Indianapolis Public Library has designated an agent for receiving notification of alleged copyright infringements. If you believe your copyrighted work is being infringed upon, please use the following contact information to notify the designated agent for Indianapolis Public Library:
The Indianapolis Public Library
PO Box 211
Indianapolis, IN 46206
Content of Notices under the DMCA
Any notice of an alleged copyright infringement must be in writing. In order for the Indianapolis Public Library to take action, the notice must include the following information:
- An identification of the copyrighted work being infringed. In the event you allege multiple copyrighted works are being infringed, please provide a representative list of such works.
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing, and information sufficient to permit the Indianapolis Public Library's agent to locate the material. As an example, such information may include a URL of the alleged infringing material.
- Your contact information. Include your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the respective notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, you, as the complaining party, are authorized on behalf of the owner to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.